EJS Marketing - Strategic Marketing Consultants, Manchester
EJS Marketing has worked with a number of Schools / Further / Higher Education Institutions, and charities on large scale sponsorship initiatives. The feasibility study is a core element of a process that includes:-
- The identification of relevant projects for potential sponsorship
- Market research to assess corporate needs/expectations
- Segmentation of the market place to identify a range of businesses that already sponsor the client's "business sector"
- Segmentation of the market place to identify a range of businesses that
are already involved in the client's arena
- Research and assessment of the benefits to the agreed
- The preparation of a "sponsorship pack"
- Database preparation for a staged mailing campaign
- Telephone Follow-up
- Client Support on visits to prospective sponsors (if applicable)
- Negotiation with potential sponsors
- Regular reviews of Sponsorship Programmes